Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Going in Slow Motion

For those of you who know me know that I like to live life at 90 miles per hour. I get bored real fast (I've tried not to be like this, but it's just who I am). I am a multi-tasking feind, and like to have something planned all the time. I think this comes from my childhood of being in a family that was always busy and productive with work or fun. And today they proclaimed those horrible words, Shannon needs to be on bed rest. Now don't get me wrong.
I'm happy for her. I have been taking her with me at 90 miles per hour for years. So she needs a break. But she has only been on bed rest for about five hours and it's driving me crazy already. We have canceled previous engagements for the next week. And this is keeping us at home. Luckily my buddy Logan came over to hang out tonight. I hope this doesn't last long so we can get back to life, per say. But at the time we are moving in slow motion. On the upside, we are getting more time together and the rest that we both need.

No comments:

Post a Comment